For this project, I researched different lights in magazines such as Metropolis, Interior Design, and Dwell. This project was fun because I love really cool light fixtures! This is also one small part of our big design research project.
I like your Zine. It has lots of color, and the clear velum cover is nice. However I would have loved to have seen a little more detail when it came to your craft and picture placement. Your print is not as neat and i think it takes away from the overall piece. Goodjob overall. Keep it up!
1 comment:
I like your Zine. It has lots of color, and the clear velum cover is nice. However I would have loved to have seen a little more detail when it came to your craft and picture placement. Your print is not as neat and i think it takes away from the overall piece.
Goodjob overall. Keep it up!
Post a Comment