At the end of March, we had the opportunity to attend a 2-day trip to Atlanta, Georgia. We visited 5 firms: sky design, Gensler, Cooper Carry, ai3, and tvsdesign. We also got to check out both the Herman Miller (which unfortunately was the only time I remembered my camera) and InterfaceFLOR showrooms. It was a really educational experience, as I had never been in a design office environment before, and was really surprised how much I felt like it was where I belonged. I absolutely loved the Herman Miller showroom (as you can see above!) and hope to look more into the world of furniture after graduation.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
trip to atlanta, ga
At the end of March, we had the opportunity to attend a 2-day trip to Atlanta, Georgia. We visited 5 firms: sky design, Gensler, Cooper Carry, ai3, and tvsdesign. We also got to check out both the Herman Miller (which unfortunately was the only time I remembered my camera) and InterfaceFLOR showrooms. It was a really educational experience, as I had never been in a design office environment before, and was really surprised how much I felt like it was where I belonged. I absolutely loved the Herman Miller showroom (as you can see above!) and hope to look more into the world of furniture after graduation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment