I've been trying to be good and draw a lot over break, but it just didn't happen. :( I did draw a little bit though; I think I would have been more motivated if I had a scanner here in Raleigh. But I haven't been completely slacking of- I learned how to knit!!! Which is pretty much what I've been doing all break. (That and working.) I've been wanting to learn for so long, so my mom's friend taught both of us. It's very relaxing and fun once you have it down pat enough so that you can do it without looking too much.
I've finished two scarves already and I'm working on the third, the one I like the best.. here are some pictures!


1 comment:
Very cool Leah! Knitting is something I want to learn to do as well.
You might like this blog...
http://hellocraftlovers.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment