Tuesday, August 28, 2007
artblog review
I have had a livejournal for as long as I can remember. I still keep one, as a more personal journal that only a few of my friends know about. I also sometimes post art work on it, and I certainly read other artist's livejournals. One particular artblog I enjoy reading all the time is called "Jr__nal." Jr__nal is a livejournal community where anyone can join, read, and post their own artwork. Every time I visit this community, I get inspired. People from all over the world post scans of their art journals, collages, paintings, sketches, and photography. I love seeing the mix of all these different kinds of art come together. Since I have also kept paper journals my whole life, and love doing collages, The type of art that is found in Jr__nal is my favorite kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great link! The journals featured on the site are extremely inspiring. I love the fact that they feel almost more like scrapbooks that sketchbooks.
I'm glad you've enjoyed using livejournal in the past and hope this blog.folio experience can be equally rewarding.
Post a Comment